Privacy and Cookies Policy
ICTBid is committed to protecting and ensuring that provided personal information is not accessible or disclosed to unauthorized persons. Moreover, the personal information shall be processed according to legislation concerning electronic communication services and protection of personal data and other regarding the issue.
- The Administrator of the Users and Affiliates' personal details provided to the Service of ICTBid.com is ICTBid(the “Company”), a private company with limited liability.
- The following terms shall have the following meanings:
- User – a private individual or company with a full legal capacity who has reached the age of majority and registered with the Service who has correctly registered with the Service and has access to his/her Account. A person is identified by the first name, surname, and the date of birth;
- Operator – ICTBid (the “Company”), a private company with limited liability.
- Service – the on-line transaction services rendered by the Operator, under the domains Auctions.
- Affiliate Program – a Program set out by the Operator to reward Affiliates for referring new Users and new Affiliates to the Service through various forms of online advertising;
- Cookies – a piece of information stored by the server on the User's computer or other data terminal equipment in the text file. The computer’s server may read the cookie again while establishing connection as appropriate from that computer or other data terminal equipment;
- Session cookies – files temporarily stored in the User or Affiliate's data terminal equipment which are erased when one closes the website or a browser;
- Persistent cookies – files stored in the User or Affiliate's data terminal equipment. These files stay in one of your browser's subfolders until the one deletes them manually or a browser deletes them within a set period of time.
- If there are words or phrases which are not defined in the these Terms and Conditions, they should be interpreted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Service.
- Users and Affiliates agree to processing their personal data by the Administrator within the scope of Administrator's services and other as specified in the Paragraph 7 and 8 of this §, offered by the Service and the Affiliate Program.
- Users and Affiliate provide their personal data voluntarily.
- Any personal data entered by the Users of the Service and Affiliates shall be processed according to the legislation concerning electronic communication services and protection of personal data.
- Each User and Affiliate has the right to access their personal data. In particular a User and Affiliate may demand to alter, update as well as to delete their personal information which the Administrator has collected.
- Without Users and Affiliates' full consent, the Administrator shall not disclose any personal information with the restriction the following circumstances.
- The Administrator may disclose and share User and Affiliate's personal information only with the legal entities if required by law.
- The Administrator discloses and shares the User's personal information with the Seller in the scope of concluding the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of the Service.
- The Administrator discloses and shares the Affiliate's personal information in the scope of the payout of the Commission which has been accounted on Affiliate's account.
- Users and Affiliates personal information is stored in the highest quality equipment in the secure area. Only authorized persons, who have signed the confidentiality agreement, have an access to the personal data.
- The Administrator reserves the right to store personal information of the User or Affiliate until any payments due in the Service are settled toward the Operator of the Service; or in the case, when the Terms and Conditions of the Service have been breached. Not until the responsibility is placed, is the personal information of such a User or Affiliate stored.
Scope and personal data collection
- The Administrator may request, upon necessary and justified verification, the User or Affiliate to submit the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address.
- The Administrator may request during the registration in the Service and in the Affiliate Program, or at any time; a User to upload a proof of identity so as to authenticate User's personal information which is specified above. Furthermore, in order to verify that the User has reached the age of majority.
- Both Session cookies and Persistent cookies are used in the Service and in the Affiliate Program.
- Cookies do not change the settings of the computer or other data terminal equipment a User or Affiliate have installed the software in the device.
- The Cookie content does not allow to identify the User or Affiliate. Cookies does not enable to process or store any personal data. Stored data is impersonal and anonymous, the content of the cookie concerns only the way of using the Service or Affiliate Program.
- The Operator stores Cookies on Users and Affiliates' device (computer) so as to:
- Holding session by the User or Affiliate (after logging in);
- Verifying the identity of a User or Affiliate;
- Better adjustment of the Service and Affiliate Program to Users and Affiliates needs;
- Saving the User or Affiliate's preferences and individual settings;
- Verifying the correctness of a process of Buy it Now and Auction.
- The Operator does not take any responsibility for Cookies sent by other websites that are linked from the website of the Service or Affiliate Program.
- A User or Affiliate may alter the scope or access to Cookie files in one's device by managing settings of a browser or by setting the configuration of the service.
- A User or Affiliate may delete Cookie files by using the browser.
- All emails sent from ICTBid are opt-in, and all emails come with an UNSUBSCRIBE button where the user can OPT-OUT of receiving any future email communication from ICTBid. Requests to UNSUBSCRIBE from our email list or alerts are immediately complied.
- A User and Affiliate may contact the Administrator so as to receive the information concerning processing personal data by the Administrator. Furthermore, upon request of the User and the Affiliate, the Administrator may delete all your personal data or just a part.
- The address that you may contact the Administrator:
- ICTBid (the “Company”), a private company with limited liability.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org